Tuesday, April 12, 2011

To-Do List: Tuesday, April 12th






Move all perennials to correct benches and set up galvanized sign thingys

Talk Winnie out of wearing queen outfit to school

Clean up potting bench i.e., get rid of all the childrens' sweatshirts, shoes and silly bands that have inexplicably communed there

Catch up on...oh, around 17 loads of laundry

Finish ginormous custom order for which I have run out of inspiration 
(7 HUGE shade containers, anyone?)

Meet new client at noon (more inspiration will surely come)

Remember leftovers since there won't be time for lunch

Do NOT forget to pick up either of my children from school

Place order for organic fertilizers 

Price pottery

Church Committee meeting tonight, after which  I will drag my sister to the greenhouse to continue setting up our new garden store, after which she will seek therapy for having been subjected to several hours of my un-medicated A.D.D.

Remove braces from newly-poured concrete counter-top

Design artwork (maybe hanging bud vases?) for behind check-out

Try not to slit my wrists after learning it might snow Sunday

Water all seven greenhouses, but not too much since it's cloudy

Call Doctor about A.D.D
 
The End.





5 comments:

Dannette said...

Add "make the internets giggle." Good.

Now cross that one off! One thing down for the day!

The Life of Blights said...

I love the pic of you...that's exactly what I'm doing as I read this. (slurp) You must take pics of your greenhouses, store, and general awesomeness that you are creating over there:)

Muskrat said...

It took me a minute to realize that "talking Winnie out of wearing" something means something different for you than it does for me.

Jason said...

That's all?
The pic says so much about all that has to be done. Chin up, you can do it. There's another latte at the end. Stopped over from Muskrat Dad. Have a good one.

Later,
Jason
The Cheeky Daddy

Amy G. said...

I miss your posts! Blog, gosh darn it, BLOG!

pretty please?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails