Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Don't Misunderestimate* me....

When I say there was a mess up in here. 

'Cause I was more than serious. Why, I ask you, did I think the days of sinus infection/Snowpocalypse would be perfect for doing some light "organizing"? Yeah, there wasn't a whole lot of follow-through on that project, hence the Rubbermaid bins strewn hither and yon. I call fever-induced over-confidence.


Thankfully, yesterday, I was able to get things under control. Question: do you think we could all four of us survive in this one room? This way, it would feel like our house was REALLY clean and sanctuary-like. I suppose we could munch on that overgrown jade plant that needs repotting anyway. Kind of a two-birds-with-one-stone thing. You think?

On second thought, I think I'll do my best to keep everyone out. 
Except the hubs, of course; he is kind of cute.

And now, on to the rest of the house. See you in a couple of years!


*Not a word, George.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Girl, between that gourmet peanut butter sandwich recipe (homemade challah?) and this Elle Decor-worthy bedroom, you are giving Martha a serious run for her money.