Friday, June 11, 2010

Status Update


Hi. Since someone called today to ask if I was still alive, I thought it'd be a good idea to post something informative. As in, sorry to leave you hanging folks, but I've been at the greenhouse this week helping out, pushing plants on unsuspecting strangers, etc. Thus, my blogging skills and hygiene have taken a dire turn, as evidenced in the photo above-- but I've been getting lots of work done and my farmer's tan is AWESOME. So there you go. I'd write more, but I am really bedraggled, and probably should shower, what with the town pool not opening this year and my daily beauty/disinfecting ritual shot to hell. I'll say this: It's kind of a drag not being able to combine one's daily dose of recreation with the washing of one's hair, but I do get to eat all the strawberries I want, right out of the patch...and wear really big boots. And eat like a trucker. Don't be jealous. I still love you, internet. Let's never fight again.

3 comments:

Amy G. said...

Glad you're alive! :)

michael moebes, esq. said...

Just keep keeping it real.

Deborah said...

I miss you so much! New phone + dead old phone battery + lost old phone charger = don't have your digits. Call me, K?

xoxo