Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I couldn't resist...The Swagger Wagon



Okay, so maybe it's lame to jump on the swagger band-wagon, but I love this video. Probably because I'm the proud owner of a Toyota Sienna...but let's just keep it real: everybody knows I have a thing for wannabe gangstas. I mean, just look at my husband. What?! I thought trucker caps were dope...Actually, we took these photos in the hat section of a general store last summer. And he happily posed in about eight different styles, facial expressions adjusted accordingly. What a man! A pictorial post of that evening may be in the works...

And now, for your Tuesday afternoon enjoyment, I present the Sienna Family, in all their suburban glory. My favorite part is when they break it down on"Farmer in the Dell". Peace out!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh, see, and when your husband sent me the link this morning, my favorite part was where they say in their house, there's no "motherfather swearing." Love. It.

jen said...

ha. i dont get tired of watching that video. it is so me. i am a wanna be rapper :) even though we have an odyssey. i think it could be a crossover video for both minis ;)

michael moebes, esq. said...

It's okay. I think Deb and I could do a better version with our Honda.

Other People's Chicken said...

LOVE the motherfather swearing part! And I do think a smackdown between the Odyssey and Sienna is in order.