Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My People


I know you want to hear from me--all eighteen of my followers, who, one would think, by the way my dear husband is carrying on, are holding court on the front lawn like I'm freakin' Eva PerĂ³n. Yes, I've fallen behind once again, but this website is important to me-and you, my people, are also, and I count your praise, devotion, and readership among my fairest blessings. Take heart, however--for the burdens I carry, though many, are light (laundry, groceries, etc.) and henceforth, expect mine blogging eyes to be opened afresh to the needs of the masses: and, lo, a post shall be born unto you. Yes--here, on the balcony of the internet, I shall appear again-and deliver an aria. I guess what I'm saying is, I'll get back to you-maybe tomorrow between ballet, carpool and income taxes. Kisses!

And please--nevermind my gratuitous punctuation.

4 comments:

ooty1 said...

Waiting with bated breath . . .

michael moebes, esq. said...

taxes? oh my. oh the suffering.

kosinkosky said...

i love reading your blog. you have one more person to add to your list of people.

Deborah said...

FYI, if you want REAL adoration and burdens to go with it, you still have a job at the shop. Just sayin'.